BING BONG! We almost made it three whole episodes without mentioning furry pornography. ALMOST. Sorry (not really).
TALKING POINTS IN THIS EPISODE:
– Frank Miller. Why are we still giving this guy money?
– One Punch Man & Gangsta. Webcomics getting adapted into anime is cool!
– Patreon Pledging-And-Dashing. Don’t be a Grinch, seriously.
– Naming Comic Projects. Are puns really the best way to go? (Yes.)
– Avengers 2: Avenge With A Vengeance. We do NOT like Joss Whedon, Jeremy Renner or Chris Evans. We DO like Scarlett Johansson and think she should ditch the whole thing. You might disagree, but you can’t deny that Ultron is a SEVERE hottie.
WHAT WE’RE READING THIS WEEK:
– The Pilotside Chronicles by Ian Merch – www.pilotside.us/
– Travelogue by Aatmaja Pandya – traveloguecomic.com/
– Kit ‘n’ Kay Boodle by Richard Katellis – kitnkayboodle.comicgenesis.com/ (NOT SAFE FOR WORK)
We’re on iTunes now! Rate us there! Also watch our new Twitter at @guttermouthing that we don’t mention in the show due to us creating it right after we built the site! We’re also on tumblr at guttermouthing.tumblr.com.
TITLE MUSIC FOR THIS WEEK: “All Is Well…” by Ras G & the Afrikan Space Program