It’s been too long, GUTTERMOUTHING listeners! We’ve been on the road at two consecutive furry conventions, and if that kind of thing weirds you out then BAD NEWS: we spend like 75% of the episode talking about them.
Topics covered include:
- Biggest Little Fur Con in Reno, Nevada, and why it was great
- Furlandia in Portland, Oregon, and why it maybe wasn’t so great
- It’s 2015 and if you aren’t at least a LITTLE bit furry then what are you even doing
- Half page ads in comic books: another baton-twirl in DC’s Homecoming Parade Of Hostile Stupidity
- FEATURING CHESTER, OUR CAT, IN A RETURN APPEARANCE!! Hello Chester! Who is the best cat in the world YOU ARE.
STUFF WE’VE BEEN READING:
- Meat & Bone, by Kat Verhoeven – http://meatandbonecomic.com
- Achewood, by Chris Onstad – http://achewood.com
- Lobst (artist) – http://lobstworks.com
Next update on June 11th! Also we’ll be migrating to archive.org for our back files since Soundcloud is being a pain about uploading massive, massive sound files. UNTIL THEN: bear with us (MAYBE LITERALLY)!
Theme music: “Babies Are The Future” by Shit Computer