It’s been a busy, busy last few weeks! Seattle went from cool and moist to hot and dry. Nero is having issues with wrangling our cat. Iris is having a mid-fursona crisis. And to top it all off, IT’S COMIC CON SEASON!
Topics covered include:
– San Diego Comic Con! Our HOT PICKS on what’s COOL AND FRESH at this GIANT MEDIA SPECTACLE that we DO NOT GIVE A TOOT ABOUT.
– Nerds vs. artists: Who’s more annoying? (Nerds.)
– Where’s All The Money In Comics? Look, I read a really interesting article here:loser-city.com/features/what-we-…t-money-in-comics
– Mad Max: Fury Road: Furiosa: The Dude Who Wrote It: Shut Uuuuuup
– I finally read Pluto! It’s completely dope, obviously.
– Magic Mike But What If He Was Actually Magic, and sundry other bits of weird stuff sprinkled throughout.
Join us next fortnight for more commentary on the HOT BUTTON ISSUES in comics, as well as more excessively explicit horsing around. Don’t listen to this one at work, folks!